PEKK (Arylmax® K)
This high performance polymer can be used in the Oil and Gas industry, Electronics industry, Medical industry, Industrial industry, and others. The great distinguishing factor to this new polymer family is its ability to outperform PEEK at higher temperatures. Arylmax® K serves as a great material selection for high performance applications such as down-hole components, valve seats, and other components in high temperature environments.
Special benefits of Arylmax® K:
- Glass transition temperature (Tg) of 165 to 175 ºC
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Semi-Crystalline thermoplastic copolymer family
- Melting temperature (Tm) of 305 to 370 ºC (Higher temperature thresh-hold than PEEK)
- Excellent performance in aggressive environments (high temperature, high pressure)